United Airlines offers discounts 2% to 10% off published fares for travel to the Annual Conference.
To compare fares, simply:
- Visit United Airlines’ website and select “Reservations/Make a Flight Reservation” from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the requested travel dates/time information per your preferences.
- In the section labeled “(Optional) Do you have any promotional offers to redeem?” insert NCCEP’s Code: ZE27489416 in the Offer Code Box.
- Scroll down and click on the SEARCH box.
- Or, call your travel professional or United Meetings at 800-426-1122 for reservations (refer to Z Code: ZE27 and Agreement Code: 489416).
A taxi from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), can range from $20 to $40 depending on traffic conditions and the number of passengers in your party. In addition, all of the ride-share companies like Uber or Lyft are very active in the region.
It is relatively simple to take the Metro subway from DCA to the Washington Hilton, but the trip can take up to an hour and does require a half-mile walk. Purchase a SmarTrip Card at the National Airport Metro Station and make your way to the Dupont Circle Metro station.
To book an airport shuttle for your group, visit with AirportShuttles.com or SuperShuttle for any of DC's surrounding airports.
Please follow the links for travel information from Baltimore-Washington Airport or Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD).