NCCEP provides two critical leadership roles to the GEAR UP community.
First, NCCEP serves as the voice of GEAR UP in Washington, DC, advocating for the GEAR UP program before the White House, Members of Congress and the Department of Education.
Second, as the U.S. Department of Education-designated training and technical assistance provider to the GEAR UP grantees, NCCEP serves as the annual conference convener, offering training and programs to support and advance the GEAR UP movement.
Follow the links below to learn more about how NCCEP provides leadership and support to the GEAR UP program:
- Public policy initiatives (federal and state)
- NCCEP/GEAR UP Annual Conferences
- NCCEP/GEAR UP Capacity-Building Workshops
- GEAR UP Alumni Leadership Academy (GUALA)
- District Leadership Institute (DLI)
- College and Career Readiness Evaluation Consortium (CCREC)
- GEAR UP Advisory Commission (GUAC)
- Champion for Student Success Award