Online registration will open no later than April 23, 2018.
• Please check back to this website for regular updates about the Annual Conference.
• For questions about the Annual Conference, please contact NCCEP: Suzan Shimko, Director of Conferences (registration and hotel); Betty Paugh Ortiz, Vice President of Programs (sponsoring and exhibiting opportunities and program updates).
Please note that notices regarding the status of conference proposals will go out by April 13, 2018. Remember that NCCEP does not provide A/V for concurrent sessions.
Don’t forget to nominate a “GEAR UP Hero” for the 2018 NCCEP/GEAR UP Leadership awards in the following categories: Professional of the Year, Community Partner of the Year, Family Leader of the Year, and Student of the Year. Through the annual Leadership Awards we wish to recognize those individuals who are due national recognition for their contributions to GEAR UP as a whole. Learn more about the nomination process here.
SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITING OPPORTUNITIES
For information on sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, please access the prospectus here.
Official Conference Hotel:
Washington Hilton, 1919 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20009, is the site of the 2018 NCCEP/GEAR UP Annual Conference. Please make your hotel reservations early – the meeting hotel has sold out in past years!
Booking Website and Call in Number:
To make your reservation online please visit the Washington Hilton website.
To make your group reservation over the phone, call the Reservation Center at 1-800-HILTONS. The group name is “NCCE”. Room rates: $256 single/$276 double occupancy.
Take advantage of cost savings through United Airlines! United Airlines offers discounts 2% to 10% off published fares for travel to the Annual Conference.
To compare fares, simply:
1. Visit United Airlines’ website and select “Reservations/Make a Flight Reservation” from the drop-down menu.
2. Complete the requested travel dates/time information per your preferences.
3. In the section labeled “(Optional) Do you have any promotional offers to redeem?” insert NCCEP’s Code: ZE27489416 in the Offer Code Box.
4. Scroll down and click on the SEARCH box.
5. Or, call your travel professional or United Meetings at 800-426-1122 for reservations (refer to Z Code: ZE27 and Agreement Code: 489416).