Thank You for Attending the 2015 Annual Conference! See You in 2016
The 2015 NCCEP/GEAR UP Annual Conference took place July 19–22, 2015 at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square in San Francisco, California, drawing 1,746 attendees.
The Annual Conference featured five plenary sessions, 140 concurrent sessions, and a variety of pre- and post-conference events. Thank you to our attendees, presenters, sponsors, and exhibitors for making the 2015 Annual Conference a great event that actualized the conference theme: Together We Rise.
- Access the 2015 Annual Conference schedule-at-a-glance.
- Access the 2015 Annual Conference Conference Program
- Access conference materials (PowerPoints, handouts, etc. if/as available from presenters).
Mark You Calendar!
The 2016 NCCEP/GEAR UP Annual Conference will take place July 17-20, 2016 in Washington, DC. The call for proposals for the 2016 Annual Conference will be available by December 2015. Check back to this website for regular updates.
If you have any questions, please contact NCCEP: Suzan Shimko, Director of Conferences (registration and hotel); Betty Paugh-Ortiz, Vice President of Programs (opportunities to exhibit and sponsor; program updates and the Youth Congress).
2014 NCCEP/GEAR UP Annual Conference
The 2014 NCCEP/GEAR UP Annual conference was held July 20–23, 2014 at the Washington Hilton in Washington, DC. The conference, which drew 1,436 attendees, celebrated GEAR UP’s 15th Anniversary with the theme “A Dream Realized.”
Click here to access the 2014 NCCEP/GEAR UP Annual Conference schedule-at-a-glance.
Click here to access the 2014 NCCEP/GEAR UP Annual Conference program book.
Click here to access conference materials from various concurrent session presenters.
Thank you to our 2014 conference sponsors!
- ACT, Inc. (Leadership Awards Sponsor)
- All Aboard Tours and Travel (Networking Break Sponsor)
- The College Board (Opening Ceremony Sponsor)
- Computer Island LLC (Cyber Cafe Sponsor)
- Conference Direct (Networking Break Sponsor)
- The Kresge Foundation (GEAR UP Alumni Leadership Academy Sponsor)
- Nellie Mae Education Foundation (Conference Sponsor)
- Proforma Green Marketing (Conference Bag Sponsor)
- Quantum Learning Network (Superintendent Leadership Institute Partners and Conference Sponsor)
- Texas Instruments (Youth Congress Sponsor)
Thank you for your generous support of the 2014 NCCEP/GEAR UP Conference!