2015 NCCEP/GEAR UP Annual Conference
Mark your calendar! The 2015 NCCEP/GEAR UP Annual Conference will take place July 19–22, 2015 at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square in San Francisco, California. The annual conference features five plenary sessions, approximately 135 concurrent sessions, and pre- and post-conference events to be announced.
Conference registration will open mid April. Check back here for updates.
Hotel registration is now open. To make reservations with the Hilton San Francisco Union Square, click here.
If you have any questions about the 2015 annual conference, please contact Suzan Shimko.
The deadline for the 2015 Call for Presentations was March 15. If you submitted a proposal for the annual conference - thank you! NCCEP will follow up with all those who submitted a proposal on or about April 20.
If you have any questions about the proposal you submitted to the annual conference, please contact John Donaldson.
2014 NCCEP/GEAR UP Annual Conference
The 2014 NCCEP/GEAR UP Annual conference was held July 20–23, 2014 at the Washington Hilton in Washington, DC. The conference, which drew 1,436 attendees, celebrated GEAR UP’s 15th Anniversary with the theme “A Dream Realized.”
Click here to access the 2014 NCCEP/GEAR UP Annual Conference schedule-at-a-glance.
Click here to access the 2014 NCCEP/GEAR UP Annual Conference program book.
Click here to access conference materials from various concurrent session presenters.
Thank you to our 2014 conference sponsors!
- ACT, Inc. (Leadership Awards Sponsor)
- All Aboard Tours and Travel (Networking Break Sponsor)
- The College Board (Opening Ceremony Sponsor)
- Computer Island LLC (Cyber Cafe Sponsor)
- Conference Direct (Networking Break Sponsor)
- The Kresge Foundation (GEAR UP Alumni Leadership Academy Sponsor)
- Nellie Mae Education Foundation (Conference Sponsor)
- Proforma Green Marketing (Conference Bag Sponsor)
- Quantum Learning Network (Superintendent Leadership Institute Partners and Conference Sponsor)
- Texas Instruments (Youth Congress Sponsor)
Thank you for your generous support of the 2014 NCCEP/GEAR UP Conference!