CONFERENCE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
- Conference Registration Online Hard copy
- Conference Program
- Plenary Speakers Highlights
- Conference At-a-Glance
- Parent Leadership Institute
July 19, 2017 -- 1:30-5:30 pm
DATA, RESEARCH & EVALUATION INSTITUTES 101, 201 and 301
Please access the Institutes descriptions here.
Official Conference Hotel: HILTON SAN FRANCISCO UNION SQUARE in now SOLD OUT.
NCCEP has made arrangements for overflow rooms at the following hotel:
Parc 55 San Francisco, a Hilton Hotel, 55 Cyril Magnin Street, San Francisco, California,
Attendees can make guest room reservations at the following booking website: https://aws.passkey.com/e/49241209. You may also call: 1 (415) 392-8000 to make reservations over the phone. The group code is “NCC.” Room rate: $269 for single/double occupancy.
NCCEP has registered with United Airlines to bring you discounts of 2%–10% off published airfares.
- Visit www.united.com and select Reservations/Make a Flight Reservation from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the travel dates/time information.
- In the section labeled “(Optional) Do you have any promotional offers to redeem?” insert NCCEP’s code: ZXHS521003 in the Offer Code Box. Or, call your travel professional or United Meetings at 800-426-1122 for reservations. Refer to Z Code: ZXHS and Agreement Code: 521003.
AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICE
SPONSORSHIP / EXHIBITING / ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
For information on sponsorship, exhibiting and advertising opportunities, please access the prospectus here.
- Check back to this website for regular updates about the 2017 Annual Conference program.
- For questions about the 2017 Annual Conference in San Francisco please contact NCCEP: Suzan Shimko, Director of Conferences (registration and hotel); Betty Paugh Ortiz, Vice President of Programs (sponsoring and exhibiting opportunities and program updates).